A Short Trip to Putrajaya

On Thursday morning, I was in Putrajaya accompanying my friend to an official appointment. Anyway, I managed to sneak out, go around and take a few photos there. It was a rush and tired trip for me on that day because of I didn't slept well on the day before. So, I just managed to drag myself to the area near Dataran Putra i.e. Precint 1 and 2.

Here are a few photos of buildings with unique design...

Putra Mosque

Putrajaya Holdings

Royal Malaysian Customs

Ministry of Finance

Roof Architecture with Islamic Design Concept

Besides that, I have also post-processed some of the photos that I took on that day at High Dynamic Range (HDR) luminance. These photos were blended at 3 different exposures (+/-2EV) and then tone mapped by using Photomatix and Adobe Photoshop to enhance the detail of the images...

Putra Perdana: View from Seri Perdana Bridge

Seri Wawasan Bridge: View from the park

Seri Wawasan Bridge: View from the lake

Putra Mosque: View from the lake

Putra Perdana: View from Dataran Putra

Hope that these HDR images will give you a different viewing feel and perspective as compared to the normal processed images.

By the way, Putrajaya is a great place for night photo shooting as well. Whenever there is a chance, I'll definitely back to Putrajaya and try to get some stunning night landscape shots!

Photoset: Putrajaya

6 Responses to "A Short Trip to Putrajaya"

Anonymous said... June 8, 2009 at 2:50 AM

i like the putra mosque shot. postcard material... anytime man :)

-weichun

Valerie said... June 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Start to have a lot of low angle shots. But excellent shots. Love the Seri Wawasan Bridge.

Jess said... June 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM

hey, let me know when u're going again.. :D

Pohtography said... June 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM

very nice HDR pictures.
:D

Anonymous said... June 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM

I like the Seri Wawasan Bridge pic. The color is quite saturated, but gives a nice and pleasing appearence :)

(erm, is the horizon slightly off?)

-pt

Anonymous said... April 6, 2010 at 3:17 AM

very nice picture... u help me doing my assignment man..

Post a Comment