Karen & Hing Wedding Dinner

11.07.09 was a big day for Karen & Hing. We're invited to their wedding dinner, held at Sea Palace Restaurant. I brought my camera on that day and managed to capture the sweet moments throughout the whole wedding ceremony.

This was my first time / experience shooting wedding dinner photos. It was really challenging to shot in such low light condition without an external flash attached to my camera. Looks like it's time for me to get an external flash unit + a wide angle lens. :-)

Btw, I would like to wish Karen & Hing Happy Marriage and have a wonderful life forever!
























Photoset: Karen & Hing Wedding Dinner

6 Responses to "Karen & Hing Wedding Dinner"

Valerie said... July 13, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Nice photos! Can start to accept wedding photo shooting job d.

Anonymous said... July 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM

The mode or lighting of indoor not very good, may be limitation of equipment....still can be improve!

allie said... July 13, 2009 at 11:48 AM

very nice photos. without external flash, can get such pictures, so good lo. Luckily the dinner hall light is white and not yellow :)

kelvin-tan said... July 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM

i agree with (Anonymous), lighting was a big challenge. i couldn't light up my subjects with soft lighting & tone without an external flash. Plus, lens focusing was a challenge as well. really need to burn up my pocket dy.

allie, the light is yellow actually. i compensate it with white balance setting. :-)

anything said... July 16, 2009 at 4:48 PM

nice o...bravo...hehe...practice o...later my wedding u help me shoot oso o...haha...

Jess said... July 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM

very nice.. by looking at more wedding photographs can touch up your skill .. :P

Post a Comment