The Tea Boutique

It's long weekend again. Everyone is going back hometown since there is an extra 1 day off for National Day. Anyway, I'm having my long weekend break here in Penang. I went to The Tea Boutique yesterday and this was my third time visiting there. It's located at Gottlieb Road and it's run by the owner of Winter Warmers at Gurney Plaza.

I had been trying to search for a place in Penang that provide a comfortable and quiet environment where I can enjoy tea, read magazines, listen to songs, take a break and relax my mind and soul, until I found this place. I came to know this place from Yee Ling few months ago and this place really indulges me.

The boutique is divided into 2 separate sections: One with cabinets filled with all sorts of tea and brewing utensils for sale while another section with sofas for customers to enjoy food and tea.

The Tea Boutique

The boutique serves various types of food for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner at reasonable price. Well, I ordered the Savoury Fish Rice Set which is came along with the tea of the day, Peppermint Herbal Tea (at RM8.90 per set).

Savoury Fish Rice with Peppermint Herbal Tea
Honey

After my meal, I took this opportunity to take a few snaps around the boutique. Thanks to the boutique owner for allowing me to take photographs as well as giving me some details about the boutique and tea.

Around the Boutique

The Tea Boutique (designed with Photoshop)




Photoset: The Tea Boutique

7 Responses to "The Tea Boutique"

jf said... August 31, 2009 at 12:24 PM

nice place wo.. got map???

kelvin-tan said... August 31, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I dun have the map. Anyway, it's one of the shop lots, located opposite "Bing Hua" (Penang Chinese Girls' High School).

Valerie said... August 31, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Nice takes. Great composition.

Shien Long said... September 1, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Very nice soft colors...love the product shots

L.Lui said... September 6, 2009 at 10:58 PM

uncle, well done.
your photos could be printed as postcard or greeting card.

oiahoi said... November 16, 2009 at 12:08 PM

the shop is call " The Tea Boutique "?

kelvin-tan said... November 16, 2009 at 11:55 PM

yea, the tea boutique.

Post a Comment